360 Hedge Row, Mountainside, NJ
$ Click for current price
6 BEDROOMS | 5 (4 full, 1 half ) BATHROOMS |
An impressive home by any measure, this architecturally distinctive custom colonial is certain to turn heads. Built in 2005, this exquisite home sits on over one-third acre of level lush property. Tall trees and manicured shrubbery provide the ideal backdrop, as this careful attention to detail carries through to an exquisite interior.
From the covered front portico with Juliet balcony above, you cross the threshold into a generous two-story foyer. The elegant turned staircase directs your attention to the second level, while broad entries reveal the adjoining rooms.Clearly designed for entertaining on a grand scale, the living room spills into the formal dining room, as Palladian windows flank the wood burning fireplace. Hardwood floors travel underfoot and the versatile decor welcomes a wide array of tastes and furnishings. Adjacent to the dining room is a chef’s kitchen, where custom cabinets are topped by granite counters and a tumbled marble backsplash. High-end stainless steel appliances are just a step or two in any direction. In addition to a center island breakfast bar, there is an adjoining breakfast area with sliders to the deck. The result is al fresco dining and entertaining made easy. The kitchen opens to the family room, clearly the center of activity. This easy configuration forms a social hub, where everyone is free to gather and linger.
With 6 bedrooms, 4 full and 1 half baths, everyone’s complete comfort is assured. A guest suite on the main level includes an en-suite full bath, making overnight visitors feel right at home. The second level houses a five-star master suite with two oversized walk-in closets, a dressing room and luxury master bath. The family bedrooms complete this second level and are all equipped with ample closet storage. The main hall full bath is equipped with a double granite vanity, tub and separate frameless glass shower. For your convenience a full laundry room is located on this level. Leisure space in the walkout lower level matches the standards set by the rest of this fine home. The huge recreation room is finished in hardwood and provides ample natural light, plenty of storage space and another full bath.
Outside, the backyard is deep and private. The deck provides great space for entertaining, while the ground level custom bluestone patio is perfect for play and relaxation. Tall trees and mature shrubbery offer privacy, and a wonderful mix of sun and shade are ideally suited to gardening and active play.
- Exceptional floor plan finished across three levels with an open concept main living area, comfortable bedrooms on the first and second levels and leisure space on the walkout lower level
- Hardwood, tile and carpeted flooring, recessed lights, decorative moldings, wainscoting and trim, coffered, tray and vaulted ceilings, a versatile decor and abundant natural light
- Wood burning fireplace in the living room
- Chef’s kitchen with custom wood cabinets, granite counters, tumbled marble backsplash, center-island breakfast bar with custom pendant lights above, large window above the sink, separate breakfast area with sliders to the deck and high end stainless steel appliances
- First level powder room, guest suite
- Second level laundry room
- Multi zone forced air heating and central air conditioning
- Andersen thermal windows
- Centrally monitored alarm and motion detection system
- Brick and vinyl exterior
- Bluestone front walkway with brick edging
- Covered front portico with Juliet balcony
- Newly paved driveway with Belgian block curbs and additional parking
- Attached 2-car garage with interior access
- Deck and bluestone patio overlooking a deep, private backyard
- Professionally landscaped property
- Whole house natural gas generator and bbq grill hook-up
- 10 zone sprinkler system
- Central location on the edge of the Watchung Reservation, near the Mountainside Community Pool, Echo Lake Country Club, shopping, schools, town parks, athletic fields, tennis courts and NYC transportation options
- Easy access to major highways, business centers and Newark Liberty International Airport
- Custom Colonial
- 11 Rooms: 6 Bedrooms, 4 Full & 1 Half Baths
- Custom built in 2005
- Lot Size: 86 x 186 (.36 Acre)