1415 COLES AVENUE, MOUNTAINSIDE, NJ
$ Click for current price
6 BEDROOMS | 3 (3 full ) BATHROOMS | 3300+/- SQUARE FEET
EXCLUSIVELY LISTED THROUGH MICHELLE PAIS , SIGNATURE REALTY: 908-868-6581
Picture perfect, this center-hall colonial offers approximately 3,300 square feet of living space. Resting on nearly three-quarters of an acre of beautifully landscaped property, this fine home is positioned to take full advantage of all this thriving community has to offer. Just steps away from the Watchung Reservation, the center-hall colonial floor plan is ready made for entertaining on a grand scale.
The living room and formal dining room let you host with confidence, while the kitchen furnishes ample cabinet storage, counter space and appliances arranged for easy access. The family room is bathed in sunlight and features a spiral staircase and a French door to the patio. With this effortless outside transition, you are free to fully appreciate both indoor and outdoor living spaces. Taking a moment to step outside, you gain an instant sense of peace and tranquility. The patio is the ideal venue for dining and entertaining, while the level backyard includes mature trees and plenty of space for active play and gardening.
With a total of 6 bedrooms, everyone’s comfort is assured. Closet storage is plentiful, while there is additional lower level and attic storage capacity. With exceptional space, a lovely setting and prime location, this is a place you can easily call home and one you will be proud to share with friends and loved ones.
- Three finished levels of living space includes an easy flowing first level, comfortable second level bedrooms, leisure space on the lower level
- Hardwood and carpeted flooring, decorative moldings and trim, a versatile decor, built-ins, recessed lights and abundant natural light
- Gourmet kitchen with wood cabinets and a full compliment of appliances
- Conveniences include a foyer entry with guest closet, first level full bathroom and easy outside access
- Forced air heating
- Central air conditioning
- Low maintenance vinyl siding
- Covered front entry
- Attached 2-car garage
- Deck overlooks a large landscaped backyard
- Professionally landscaped property
- Quiet neighborhood close to downtown shopping, recreation, schools and NYC commuter trains
- Easy access to major highways, business centers and Newark Liberty International Airport
- 12 Rooms: 6 Bedrooms, 3 Full Baths
- Built: 1966